1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Coolest DSiware So far?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by teheezin, Dec 17, 2009.

1. teheezin

teheezin Guest

Oh my gosh check this out guys ! The latest Dsiware released in Japan recently called the "Photo Fighter X"

http://ds.ign.com/articles/105/1055840p1.html

What do you guys think about it? Cool !

2. punigummi

punigummi New Member

hahaha LOL its really funny . but i dont have dsi :((

3. teheezin

teheezin Guest

aww..I had a dsi but the only problem is my country doesn't sell nintendo points ! so dissapointing.. trying to get it from e-bay though

4. _luigi_

_luigi_ Well-Known Member

i have 1000 wii/ndsi point buyed in the netherlands and nintendo give my 1000 points becouse i buyed my dsi on the release date

5. frebels

frebels Well-Known Member

Which country?

6. teheezin

teheezin Guest

Damn your so lucky.. T.T If I had only enough points to purchase the Photo Fighter X ware I'll be totally sastified xD Anyway the bad thing is I bought the DSi a week after they stop distributing free points ! how dissapointing ._.

7. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

How long before naked fighters?

8. baozor

baozor Well-Known Member

the only DSiware that ive actually tried is that flipnote studio thing, dsibrowser and asphalt 4.
    flipnote is cool though XD

9. teheezin

teheezin Guest

Agreed xD Flipnote is cool really fun indeed but it takes too much work to finish up a flipnote >.< I'm lazy

10. Loic0123

Loic0123 Well-Known Member

I think thast buying a dsi is silly cause apart from the accesories of the dsi nds and ndsi are the same

11. _luigi_

wario ware snapped is the best i think

12. teheezin

teheezin Guest

You're wrong ! DSL Is only a gaming device while DSi has a camera function , music play function {with alot more effects to play with} , it has the DSi shop which has many many cool stuff the DSL doesn't have and DSi has a better specs which run games better than the DSL. Nintendo is starting to publish DSi exclusive games already so gettin a DSi is not silly at all

13. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

The only DSi-only games in existence so far are very poor quality games. Definitely not worth the cost of upgrading to a DSi just to play.

14. baozor

baozor Well-Known Member

its a matter of opinion whether you want or dont want to get a dsi
    if you wanted the camera feature like i did, get it
    if not
    dont get it

simple ;p

15. _luigi_

best wii ware is i think pokemon rumble