1. This forum is in read-only mode.

cooking mama world hobbies& fun

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by elfkena, Nov 13, 2010.

1. elfkena

elfkena Well-Known Member

when starting the game everything works fine but whne I turn my ds off and strat the game again my save file is deleted is there a patch for this available?

2. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

This is AP....
    A patch can take quite a while! Look on Filetrip.net!

3. vikitty

vikitty Member

Thanks for the tip Jonez, will keep an eye out there :)

4. elfkena

just got it fixed!!you go to the rom and press y then again y then by save file you select the option 512 kb then you press a and start the game,then when you completed something turn of your ds and then start the game normally again and voila it remembered the file!!

5. vikitty

vikitty Member

I will try that, elfkena! :) So is it not AP but just a save file issue?

6. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Yes.

7. vikitty

vikitty Member

Thanks so much! It seems to be working, although I did get a whitescreen the first time I booted. I'll keep an eye on it. :)

Edit: Spoke too soon, got another white screen and data was wiped. Maybe I need to format my card (according to the FAQ)

8. elfkena

it still works with me 5 times rebooted

9. vikitty

vikitty Member

:( how frustrating! I'm using AKAIO 1.8.1, just reformated my card.

elfkena, is the trick to actually shut down the game once you've completed something, or was that just you testing to see whether it worked?

10. elfkena

that was just testing I usually quit the game from the main screen when i`m done with it and still no problems.
    using the same card and firmware as you

11. vikitty

vikitty Member

I'm sad now D: Mine's not working at all.
    Post Merge: [time]1289764631[/time]
    I think I got it working! I just downloaded another version of the ROM from the release thread (one of the mirrors). Now it's working great. :D

12. KyuuShinsei

KyuuShinsei New Member

Anyone know of how to do this fix on a cyclods?

13. teheezin

teheezin Guest

how to fix this on the DSTT with the latest YSMenu Update?

14. Zydaline

Zydaline Well-Known Member

I think there's an AP for this one. The one on my r4i randomly shuts off while I'm making things. The save file isn't affected, just that it randomly dies on me while I'm playing.

15. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Actually, it's a form of AP.

1. The game will randomly freeze at any time when the screen transitions to white.
    2. Every time the game is accessed, the save data is deleted, almost as if you went into the options and deleted your save data.

I found out number 2 by playing HaF the night prior to the Wood R4 update. When I updated my game and accessed HaF, all the stuff I had done the night before was still there, meaning the game WAS saving, but with the AP active the save data was being deleted.

16. ix3BreakingDawn

ix3BreakingDawn New Member

I have the same problem too, im using an acekard 2i.
    Is there a possible fix for the above 2 problems ?