1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Cooking Anime

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, May 15, 2008.

1. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

As a response to Calvin_0, a thread for cooking Anime :D

Cooking Master Boy
    Mister Ajiko
    Yakitate Ja-Pan!

2. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

well i only know about Cooking Master Boy

3. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

I only know Yakikate Japan

And the bread does some weird stuff to you

4. clyffe28

clyffe28 Well-Known Member

But its good and I watched it without getting bored and its exciting also

5. manjithxxx

manjithxxx Well-Known Member

I know only of Yakitate Ja-Pan and I like it very much.

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cooking Master Boy is set in Ancient China, it's about Li Mau tzi, a young cook, who is the Son of a legendary Master Chef. He has this cook's intuition that let's him cook any dish he has tasted even once, also, he can tell what ever ingredient is added into a dish, even if said ingredient was only added in small amounts.

This Anime was fun to watch in the beginning as it showed off dishes that can be made by actual people, but later on they cook impossible dishes like a "laughing" Meat bun dumpling, a rainbow coloured rice porridge & glowing "healing" vegetable Rice. The plot is about Mau, racing to collect 7 legendary cooking utensils from a group of evil cooks trying to rule the world (talk about a lame plot).

Mr. Ajiko is about this 10 year old boy who is again, the Son of a world famous cook who's gone missing for some reason & it's up to Ajiko (the boy) to discover his dad's mysterious disappearance. He chases after a group of mysterious people around the world, who may or may not have something to do with his dad's disappearance. This one's set in the real world, & some of the dishes the show presents are do able because through out the show Ajiko consults his father's cook book journal to get him out of cooking challenges

7. wesker92

wesker92 Member

I like "Yakitate Ja-Pan" and I saw once "Noodle Fighter" but I did not like.

8. sla03rs

sla03rs Well-Known Member

Cooking Master Boy was so Lame that it became fun

I mean seriously the ecstacy scenes they were full of WIN

Liu Mao Tsing the son of Cooking Fairy Pai, with dismsum master shell and seven star knife leon OMG fear the cooking power

9. kanakacheek

kanakacheek Well-Known Member

Bartender? is that cooking anime? well I thought that was a lovely series and it made alcohol look like fun bubbly drinks that are sweet and taste good (although the truth is they taste horrible at least for me)

10. The_Janitor

The_Janitor Member

Would "Fighting Foodons" be considered a Cooking Anime?

11. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Any Anime about cooking, food, drinks & eating belong in this category.

12. edogaktop

edogaktop New Member

anyone here has seen "yoichi ajiyoshi"? Its an anime about a young cook.