1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Controls

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by burrower, Nov 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. burrower

burrower New Member

So I am new to this emulating thing and I downloaded Oddworld for my first game. How do I find out controls for each game? It is really frustrating because in that game there are a lot of combination which are needed to make some actions.

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

You should buy a usb joypad and set it up with all emulators, They are grate!

You can use emu to config Controls with joypad or keybord depending on the plugins you use, but some emu down't use plugin

Oddworld my guess PS1 emu are you using?

3. burrower

burrower New Member

Yes. ePSXe

4. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Config, Game Pad, Port 1, click on pad1, Click in boxes, and press the keys on your keybord for each one you like to use for it.

With the real PS, The button are auto set, they is no diffrent one for each game, the game is set for your pad, and not pad set for your game

Post Merge: [time]1257712747[/time]
    Same for a usb pad also, are you can use a real PS pad with a usb adapter
    Post Merge: [time]1257712861[/time]
    http://www.google.co.uk/products?hl=en&source=hp&q=playstation+pad+usb+adapter&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=5S33SqbZDpK04QbtmITQAw&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBQQzAMwAA

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Any joypad should work, if it's got 2 sticks then switch the settings so it's recognised as a dual shock, then choose what each button does :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.