1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Controls do not respond in NO$ZOOMER for Lufia: Curse of the Sinistrals (U)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Speyeker, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Speyeker

Speyeker New Member

Hi, just found these forums after doing Google searches for the problem I've been having.

So, basically, I have followed the advice given on the NGEmu forums in order to play the game. I use NO$ZOOMER (with NO$GBA 2.6a) and go to Options > NO$GBA Settings > Reset/Startup Entrypoint, and changed the option from "Start Cartridge Directly" to "GBA BIOS (Nintendo Logo)". I then saved the settings, closed the program, and opened it again. After either pressing the A button or using the touch screen to select the game in the screen that results, the game starts as expected. Everything seems to work fine, except that the game won't respond to any input! None of the buttons or the touch screen seem to work at all. According to the Controls options, the controls are configured correctly, so there doesn't seem to be any reason why this is happening. The people on the NGEmu forums don't seem to know what the problem is. Can any of you help?

Thanks very much in advance.

2. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

During the first intro before the menu screen? If yes, that's how it is, it can't be skipped, so you have to wait until it finishes.

3. Speyeker

Speyeker New Member

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I did not realize that. :D