1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Controller troubles in epsxe and psxeven

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by houstontx224, Jul 3, 2010.

1. houstontx224

houstontx224 Well-Known Member

im using epsxe ver 1.7.0 and also psxeven ver 0.19 and my controller has bee nwroking for my roms. Up until I aptched Tales of Phantasia. I treid the controller on a few other roms in both emulators and it works (as usual). Then after I load up ToP it doesn't recognize my controller. No response. Any ideas on a fix? As we speak I am messing with the options. Thanks in advance.

HoustonTX224

2. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Have you check the controller configuration after you load the game? sometimes the buttons reseted itself when playing the emulator with a controller.

3. houstontx224

Just double checked it. Seems to work for my other roms. Think it has anything to do with it being a translated/patched rom? I've even reconfig. the buttons again. Getting a head ache doing this one...lol Thanks for the responds meganova.

HoustonTX224

4. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Does it work with Keyboard? this happen to me sometimes when playing some games using my USB controller.
    The button resetted itself, what I did is just reconfigure it back.

Try switching between the DualAnalog or DualShock controller on the configuration.

5. houstontx224

Awesome meganova..it worked..Switched it to one of the controller options..Once again ..you saved the day. Thanks.

HoustonTX224