1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Confused

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Fennyariel, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Fennyariel

Fennyariel Well-Known Member

I'm confused. In Pokemon White last I checked munna was a straight up psychic type and timburr was a straight up fight type. And also last time I checked psychics were supposed to be twice as strong against fight types. So could somebody please tell me why when my munna hits a wild timburr with psywave the game doesn't put up the usual "it's super effective" message?! That don't make sense at all!

2. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Psywave "varies in intensity." This basically means that it can do from 1x to 1.5x damage against something from what I read. This means against every Pokemon, no preset damage number or anything. Since it's introduction, it has never been truly super effective, as it doesn't have a preset damage counter where as moves like Psychic and Psybeam do.

3. Fennyariel

Ohhhhh! Thanx! ;v) I've just always wondered! ;v)

4. maxmahito

maxmahito Well-Known Member

my emboar was taking "super effective" hits from psybeam of munna/musharna ever since he was tepig.It seems my emboar was a bad luck fellow xD

5. Fennyariel

If you can, see if you can't get one that's quiet. For some reason they're good at giving burns! ;v)