1. This forum is in read-only mode.

concerns about a DStwo

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Devilkid32176, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

well, i was craigslist shopping for a few things and what is the cheapest i should ever find a DSTwo for, before i can say something might be wrong with it?

cause i found a person in my area selling a DSi original w/ DSTwo flashcart & a 16gb Micro SD card for $120, should i jump for the deal?

2. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

great deal the dsi itself sells for about that much

3. buchichu

buchichu Well-Known Member

when you buy things online you ALWAYS run the risk of getting ripped off. If it's all legit it's a great deal though.

4. Devilkid32176

well, i was hoping to get a good deal since im going to pick it up and report back here, from way the person talked on the phone, they just ain't using it anymore since the DSi update, but i thought DStwo bypassed that??

also the person said they had most of the GBA games on it, since they were only playing those XD

5. buchichu

buchichu Well-Known Member

seems like a weird excuse but it's your call.

6. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

dont trust it unless the person sounds stupid

7. Devilkid32176

well, im going to have them test it in front of me before i even hand the money to them XD

the last time i did that i got screwed on my end

edit: ok, from what i can tell there is nothing wrong with it other than the charger missing, but the system had enough charge to test it and well i couldn't beat around the bush for that price