1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Conan Ends Tonight Show with Class, Lynyrd Skynyrd

Discussion in 'General News' started by damanali, Jan 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/conan-ends-tonight-show-with-class-lynyrd-skynyrd--941

I'm going to miss his witty show. He is very funny and a true comic that will do anything to make his audience laugh... he even sacrificed New York just to entertain us then he gets off the air because of Jay Leno? Like hell, he is still persona non grata in the Philippines. So he should be the one kicked off the air, not Conan...

Hope he gets back soon in the air so i can watch his incredible shows again.

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Maybe he'll go back to writing for the Simpsons?

3. damanali

well, he did get 45 million, maybe he's going to buy his own show.
    really? he wrote sketches for the simpsons?

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Yes. He was in the last hour long special too. (Last week, I believe). Joking that if he was ever arrested anywhere over seas he could just hold of a picture of the Simpsons, say he wrote for the show, and they would let him go.

His wiki page has a small list of the episodes he wrote.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conan_O%27Brien

5. ultra

ultra Guest

i heard that what conan used on the tonight show will become the property of the network.
    i don't know if conan will be able to make new stuff or not. i don't know why the network would want to keep conan's ideas because what good are those ideas behind someone who has no idea on how to use them?

6. damanali

exactly. i really like what he do when he is on his last days/weeks on a show... he kinda let the audience keep part of the set which is so hilarious... he chopped a piece of the post, blow stuff up and all those things he normally do... what i like about him is, he has like no lines, he says what he wants, do what he wants, interact and well, just make all those audiences and viewers feel at home and not in a show.

I hate the "sidekick" of conan back in New York... i think he was a producer or director or something which is so stuck up! while andy in the tonite show is well, like a comedian, director, sidekick that really have fun with conan..he even disrupt conan to just have a good laugh which i think conan really like to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.