1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Computer Virus in my Dreams - A freaky ass Bad Dream

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Was rudely awakened from a good night's sleep by a bad dream, one whose story I want to share with you all for some laughs :D

In it I dreamt my computer was terribly hit by a nasty computer virus that did two things...

First it changed my system's Operating System to a hacker made OS that is impossible to delete/remove by any known means. And what's worse is the OS (or perhaps the hacker who is using a backdoor trojan controller) was giving "bad" suggestions on how to rid the virus much like how a Malware works. It would suggest things like, "use Malwarebytes to rid your computer of 1,600,790 malware & virii on your system". But the thing is, I DID have malwarebytes installed on my system along with other virii ridding tools like Combofix on my system PRIOR to the infection so I should have been safe. Then the fake OS would then add, "Buy the premium version of Malwarebytes for $1,000USD to effectively clean your system".

Now you might say, "I should disconnect from the internet by pulling the ethernet cable out & run my system in safe mode to try & fight the damn thing". But no, here's where what my dream virus's second phase comes into play...

If you disconnect from the internet & bootup/startup your system, which is infected by the damn thing, instead of being able to access SAFE MODE your computer will be down graded into a TV! Heck, the computer won't even go through POST let alone allow you to repeatedly press F8 to go into SAFE MODE. Your machine will immediately tune straight onto "Hacker-vision", the ONLY channel your now TV computer can access and on it you get a bunch of bull where the hackers troll you on how stupid you are for even trying to rid your system of their handiwork. Now how a computer can access down streamed media WITHOUT internet is obviously my dream telling me it's all just a terrible dream which is in itself a relief.

2. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

I had this dream that forum threads weren't awful

All hope is now lost

3. Pinnacle441

Pinnacle441 New Member

So basically the virus had to activate it-self using an operating system then erases the operating system probably using code made for that operating system to form it's own operating system which operates off of a virus

also couldn't you have just reformatted?