1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Completely new to the flashcart scene.. help?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by silentmurder, May 7, 2010.

1. silentmurder

silentmurder New Member

Just got the DSiXL and am looking to see what flashcart would be best to play roms. I have no idea how they work, but am looking to learn all I can about them. Anyone mind helping me out?

2. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

The cards that need to update via computer have the easiest way to play on the DSiXL, if not, you need a DSL or DSi under 1.3 firmware.

SuperCard DSONEi if you like great features, like Real-Time stuff and great AP removal. (update bootloader using computer)
    AceKard 2i if you like good features, like cheats and MP3 and good AP removal. (update using DS Lite or DSi under 1.4 firmware)
    iEdge if you're okay with a clone of the CycloDS, and it's pretty good, real-time save and slo-mo, with great AP removal. (Update using DS Lite or DSi under 1.4 firmware)
    M3i Zero if you like decent features that get the job done, and multiple firmware, and good AP removal. (Update through computer)
    iTouch2 if you like real-time save (it's only good feature), that gets the job done, multiple firmware, and alright AP removal (Already updated for XL)
    R4i if you like cheap crap that gets the job done, with mediocre AP removal, and some have SDHC and RTS support. (Sometimes cannot work on XL, some do)

3. game4nds

game4nds Active Member

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

5. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

There are multiple acekard sites witht he same name. Are you sure thats the real one?

6. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Yep that's the real site.

7. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member