1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Comedy rap, anyone?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by robopiraterancher, Oct 5, 2009.

1. www.myspace.com/babiesonebay

u should check us out :p

we gotta bunch of new raps on the way covering such topics as when ur friend gets kidnapped by triads, getting tasered, and of course moving your bootayyy hahaha ;D
    we'll also hav sum cool chibi-anime pics of all the members

and in conclusion...this is my hobby :-[

2. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Cool hobby. Could use more subtle humor and more emphasis on the humor part cause all I'm hearing is rap. You could also change the horrific myspace layout, tone down the vocal distortion, include lyrics somewhere and make the beats a bit more quieter. It's also not funny. Although I'm probably not your demographic.

Oh oh, make a chibi me!

Hello robopiraterancher. I decided to take a gander at this topic as I enjoy comedy, although I seldom do like rap, but against my better judgment I decided to venture into this topic with somewhat average expectations. Now when I look at your post I see that you have several indications of either being young and not being educated enough to type with the full utilization of the English language, or that you aren't familiar with the English language.

Regardless of what your post contains, I'm looking at your myspace page.

I am left agape as I see that the background meshes in the the color of the text, so I am unable to read the comedic stylings of 'Babies On E-bay' from "PATTERSON, California
    United States". I would have more trouble reading it if the background were just one solid color but the way you used the background to hide it was genius because I could not read it. Now I'm looking at the head line of your profile and it reads (if I could read it)

"Lock, stock and 2 kit kats, best watch yo back"

I don't know what I'm supposed to lock OR stock, but I love kit kats. I'm not sure as to why I have to look at my back but I'll do it anyways. I'm not sure if this was meant to be funny, in which case, I hahahaha. Since we're at a good start, I read under your blog that you called me a dick head. That's nice. But I don't have a penis as a head, nor do I have a penis. Also you have a lot of friends, I'm sure you know them in real life, right?

Now for the music portion.

I'm listening to blips of songs, so bear with me. I'm listening to Childhood Memories and the background beat is enjoyable I can't say the same for the lyrics as I can't understand a single thing any person is saying. Also randomly during the song there's gunshots and sound effects or cats and other things. While this it'd be funny in context, there's not a lot of context as I don't know what anyone is saying because of the distorted vocal track and the beat is too loud.

Something Special. I'm not too sure if anyone can announciate their words when they're talking fast but it suffers from the same fate of Childhood Memories, where I can't understand a single thing anyone is saying because the beat is too loud. There's a kamehameha in it, I find this sleep inducing.

Lullaby Remix. Oh, it's the most delightful pokemon who sings, I love me some Jigglypuff. Luckily I can understand the lyrics in this one. "A cup of shut the fuck up" is my favorite. As it's trying to be funny but ultimately falls flat as there's no sense of subtlety, just up front and taken to face value. I'm about 3 minutes in and I've heard the chorus too much that it's going to turn my cervix to mush. TIME TO GO TO SLEEP NOW, SHUT THE CLUB DOWN NOW.

BlastFa'me. I don't ever know what the title means. I like how you used to rhyme horny and honey. I enjoy hearing how the members of the group have a boner during church because of the woman in the third row. I enjoy how you pissed in a woman's face and told her not to waste. Then there's a monologue by the person with a higher voice, which does not have the correct rhythm.

ohhhh shitttt. I think I put too many t's, I wouldn't know. Oh vocal distortion. I can barely understand. How humorous. The beat is too loud, next. Oh wait, you're fucking crazy, and like to commit crimes.

Inspirated. I think you misspelt the word. This song is more like an intermission, the kind of intermission that reminds me as to why I'm listening to it, so I'm exiting the window.

3. u mean to tell me that robbing sumbody for there kit kats ISNT funny?!... c'monnnn we keep it wanksta

yeahhhh its def not for everyone. thx for checkin it out tho :)

I PROB SHOULDV WARNED THAT IT IS MATURE CONTENT! IE: the "Blastfa'me" song.... very inappropriate... *hehehehehe

the layout is horrid!! hahahha, we're working on a new one that is MUCH cleaner.

it'll have each of us chibi-form on a green background reashing for a giant taco in the sky