1. This forum is in read-only mode.

COD4 - Veteran

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by Almo, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

OK well im playing through COD4 on Veteran because thats where all the achievements come in. Has anyone here actually finished this? Im so screwed its not funny, my death count is up around 250 times and im not even half way through! And yes ive found the video walkthroughs but all they do is make it look easy, ive tried what they've done and failed time and time again!

Well if anyone can help me i'm up to 'Hunted' , trying to get into that house basement :'(

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

switch your nanosuit to cloak and crawl really slowly...

oops, wrong game :p

3. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

^ oh I wish! But unfortunately they didnt make 'Modern Warfare' that modern :p

4. kingpotato

kingpotato Member

I thought they were all generally preety easy untill the last chapter or so but Hunted is the one with the helicopter chasing you and i can imagine that your stuck at some random point or where the chopper is drop out units while your guy is trying to break a lock to go to a basement or something along those lines.

If that is indeed where you are stuck and then what you need to do is wait untill he opens to door and just try to jump down after him or before the first guy, becasue on veteran if you doint go down as soon as the door opens 99% of the time the chopper will kill you while your running downt eh ladder.

Even if you go at teh right time the chopper will kill you like 70% of the time which is really really pathetic as get past the part of the lvl is all luck and no skills which should never be in any game ever

5. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

lol problem is I cant stand and wait for the door to be opened because you get mowed down, also I made it to the bottom of the basement steps and the chopper still killed me lol