1. This forum is in read-only mode.

COD : Black Ops [NDS]

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by teheezin, Jul 27, 2010.

1. teheezin

teheezin Guest

N-Space is developing COD : Black Ops for the DS ! *Cheers* ! It does not have improved graphics but it does have some features improvements, you can now use the ABXY to aim optionally if you don't like the stylus based control, and the best part is.. the new COD game is going to feature co-op missions ! Finally ! DS will have co-op FPS. For more info, read for yourself about COD : Black Ops at http://ds.ign.com/articles/110/1108711p1.html

2. Yutrzenika

Yutrzenika Well-Known Member

FUCK YES! I loved the other Call of Duty DS Games! This is looking to be the best yet!
    Two player co-op!? YES!
    6 Player online with perks!? YES!
    In that screenshot I'm kinda curious as to the timeline, the one screenshot he's holding a PPSH SMG, used in WWII.
    But looks sweet! I can't wait!

As for the graphics, the graphics in Mobilized we're pretty good, and they said that the graphics of each game have improved slightly over each other, so I expect the same to be with Black Ops, though obviously not vastly improved.

Also. I DEMAND A TRAILER. *Bangs fist on table*

3. j c 2000

j c 2000 Well-Known Member

you said what i was thinking so far each gets better and better cod4 no on-line cod 5 on-line 15 or 14 weapon cod6 about 11 weapons per team cod7 perks i cant wait seriously I'm going in a coma till November

4. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

would the game lag if all player spam grenades, bullets?

5. j c 2000

[would the game lag if all player spam grenades, bullets?]
    NOPE BUT SOMETIMES THERE ARE CONNECTION PLOBLEMS

6. Yutrzenika

I played a bit of WaW online, got no Lag. As for Mobilized I could almost never find a match.

There's a button called "Quote", hit that and it makes a Quote of that post in your post.

7. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

HELL YEAH! That's gonna be awesome!

8. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Awesome.
    Can't wait.

9. j c 2000

i didnt even know that was kiekoes

10. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Because of my hawt avatar? ::)

11. j c 2000

sure if that what it is in your mind

12. teheezin

teheezin Guest

LOL where did your Mario go? XD is your camera problem fixed by the way?
    Post Merge: [time]1280320784[/time]
    The thing that made me so furious to get my hands on it is the co-op mode XD I always wanted a co-op FPS game on the DS T.T

13. Yutrzenika

I wonder what kind of perks there will be. I heard WaW DS was supposed to have custom classes, but it got cut.

14. j c 2000

yea that would be awesome imagine AK 47w stopping power steady aim and desert eagle

15. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

The games going to be awesome.I played the ones for the ds and thought that they were great.

16. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

I played both Modern Warfare and World At War, never got around to mobilized...But I liked what I played in the first 2

17. Yutrzenika

Mobilized is really good. I love it.

18. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

I liked Mobilized except for the stupid number puzzle things that they somehow thought was a good idea to put in.

19. Yutrzenika

The only puzzle I didn't really like was the whole computer hacking one, didn't mind any of the others though.

20. teheezin

teheezin Guest

I really want them to improve the AI's intelligent :( I hate the concept of running to certain point just to see enemies hiding in some windows and you'll have to shoot them down to advance to the nxt place