1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Clubs.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Straightos, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Straightos

Straightos Active Member

Hi,
    Wouldn't it be cool to be in a club about your favorite anime/game/etc. and share stuff with other people in the same club?

Why not add a forum for clubs, where people can make their own clubs and/or join them?
    Maybe add some kind of condition to make clubs like, 'Have XXX rank or higher', just to prevent newbies from making thousands of clubs and use a lot of space.

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Because that's what facebook groups are for.

3. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

Haha. In that case why not do more things like Pink Army?

4. Reider

Reider Modereider

Because that apparently took more work than it was worth I guess. =/

He probably wouldn't have done that one either if it wasn't for a certain someone pestering him to do it.

5. snebbers

Ah right... That sucks... >_>

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...Um...I have an smf based forum and...it doesn't take long to make groups or edit the rank icons, it's changing the permissions that seems to be a pain.

of course if user's change groups, you can't have the ranks being affected by post counts unless you make a seperate number for them.

Eg

pink army 1-1 post

pa 2-25 post

Normal member 1- 0 post

N 2-30 post

or you can just have it like the pink army and forget about the post count ranking system, which we don't need anyway :)

7. Straightos

Straightos Active Member

What is/was Pink Army?

8. snebbers

Pink army is a group you can join from your profile. I don't remember the actual point of it, but it's apparent that Seph was bugged for it to be made.