1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Clubhouse Games for DS freezing with Acekard

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Arcturus, Dec 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arcturus

Arcturus New Member

Everytime I play a game and finish it, it goes into Auto-saving mode, but it freezes on that screen and never goes to the Results screen like it's supposed to. Is this something normal for the Acekard? I've tried everything I could think of. I've used a trimmed ROM, a untrimmed ROM, used a ROM from several different sources, and nothing; it always freezes on the Auto-saving screen. I disabled Download Play, Cheats, Soft Reset, and every combination of Enabled/Disabled there is, and still no. I've scoured the internet for information and I've found nothing.

Is there a known workaround for this or am I just the only one experiencing this?

The weird thing is that when I soft reset and go back into the game, it actually DID save my game results, so it's not like it isn't saving at all. It's just kind of annoying to have to soft reset every single time I finish a game of Darts. >_>

Thanks, if anyone can help.

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Updated your firmware?

3. stonegolem

stonegolem Active Member

I have the exact same problem (but I'm experiencing it more than 1 year later this original post :))
    still I will be very happy if some one can share a solution if possible.

I have 1.3U Firmware on a DSi and I'm using Acekard 2i

thank you.

4. wildog

wildog Well-Known Member

use this firmware and boom everthing works on acekard2i i never have problem Version 4.17. Fixed 3690. Please delete the old save file before update! Read the readme file for more details.

5. stonegolem

stonegolem Active Member

thank you for trying to help me.
    I already have v 4.17 installed on my Acekard 2i.

I think there is a compatibility problem with AceKard 2i and "0595 - Club House Games - USA"

6. CoolMan3428

CoolMan3428 New Member

I have the same problem and have the latest firmware for acekard 2i just like you mentioned you can soft reset then start it over and the save is there but you still have to reset someone find a fix please!
    fix:
    i found the fix just get the akaio unofficial firmware 1.5 but note when doing this all your save data will be reset otherwise i hear holding down "A" when it saves will work but you have to do it everytime

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.