1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Clubhouse Games doesn't work on Acekard 2i?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by j0sh77, Jun 21, 2010.

1. j0sh77

j0sh77 New Member

I have a clubhouse games rom from RomUlation... It loads, but when it tries to save, it gets stuck at the save screen.

2. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

i do not believe it has anti-piracy... are you using the latest official firmware or AKAIO? i recommend using AKAIO because for me it runs fine on it...

3. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Make sure you're using AKAIO 1.7.
    If you are and the problem persists, back up your card and format it. Also, make sure there is enough room left to make the save.

No, this game does not have AP as it was what might as well be considered an ancient release before Nintendo was really worried about NDS piracy.

4. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

@"Nathan Drake",
    your solution is always formt...think of something new, even though it may work most of the time, there's times it won't. so try to think of something new....0_o

5. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Believe it or not, that is the general solution to most freezing issues, especially on carts with very good firmware that are having issues with a very old DS game. What else do you recommend? I can't think of anything else reasonable that wouldn't force them through very unnecessary work.