1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Club Penguin

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by bigdaddykensir, Dec 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdaddykensir

bigdaddykensir New Member

Getting error message when accessing Club Penguin. It says "The save data cannot be accessed". Can anyone help??? I upgraded firmware, deleted rom then re-added. Still getting same error.

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Which flash cart do you use? And which firmware version are you running?

3. fgghjjkll

fgghjjkll Well-Known Member

arm7 patched it? i used COD:WAW

4. 2Blubber2

2Blubber2 Member

He would've said it if he had patched it i think, and when he does it'll work. I've played it for ten minutes to write a small review about it.

5. balloon22

balloon22 New Member

Hi. I am NOT technical so do not really understand what toi do. I have the same problem with Club Penguin and also Star Wars Clone wars on an R4. Every other game I have downloaded works great so is there an easy fix?

6. loriphilly

loriphilly New Member

Hello, I too have an R4 and cannot get club penguin to play. I have the most recent version 1.18 on the R4. ANy suggestions would be appreciated, really wanted to get this to work for my kids for a 4 hour car trip coming up.

7. loriphilly

loriphilly New Member

can anyone tell me what COD:WAW is and how to put it on my R4?

8. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

It is Call of Duty : World at War. Same thing with every ROM. Works fine on 1.18.

9. CupcakesX

CupcakesX Member

Yeah, I have the same problem too! It may be the game that we're all downloading that is corrupt or something. Maybe we can't fix it.

10. anandjones

It's not corrupt.

11. vtach

vtach New Member

I am having the same problem with the r4 has anyone figured it out yet? my kids are desperate to play it.

12. qwazz

qwazz Active Member

It does that alot.

I suggest going on another site for the rom.
    I will not say the link

or not download it. I find it terrible

13. anandjones

It's not the ROM that is the problem. Try ARM7 patching it. https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0 If that doesn't work, try using YSMenu, or use R4li firmware http://r4li.com/.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.