1. This forum is in read-only mode.

club penguin problem

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by lizzie2763, Nov 3, 2009.

1. lizzie2763

lizzie2763 New Member

hi

i downloaded club penguin elite force( tried both e and u) unzipped to pc and then transferred to the ds. but when i start it, i get the choice to create a sav file which i do, then it starts to load up....then i get a message saying...

"the save data could not be accessed. please turn the power off and reinsert the ds card." all the other games i have on the card work fine.

please help

thanx
    wendy

2. stirgo1212

stirgo1212 Well-Known Member

This could be anti piracy on the .nds file, otherwise find a .sav file on the internet and replace it with the corrupted one. BTW what card are you using? OR you patch the game

3. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Try this

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=23455.0

4. lizzie2763

lizzie2763 New Member

hi

thank you. its a bit complicated for me, but i will give it a go.

just curious, as i have no idea how to get a game off a commercial game card...do all games get patched before being put on romulation?

5. stirgo1212

Nope, the games on Romulation are all clean, this is because Cyclo ds flash carts automatically patch them, otherwise the ROMS would not work on them.

6. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Uploading Games to RomUlation

Nope. All games from RomUlation are fresh and unpatched, dumped straight from the original cartridge. It's like that because there are some flashcarts that can only run unpatched version of roms and some others need a different way of patching. :)

7. lizzie2763

lizzie2763 New Member

excuse my ignorance on this subject, but how do u get the games off the original card?

8. stirgo1212

do that can be easy if you follow these steps,
    http://www.teamcyclops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1942

9. MicroChip123

MicroChip123 New Member

What card do you have?
    R4? Acekard? DSTT? Supercard? N5? M3?

There is no anti-piracy patch on EPF but it may need a arm 7 patch for your cart!

10. lizzie2763

lizzie2763 New Member

i have an R4 card
    Post Merge: [time]1257349953[/time]
    ur a clever lot. i think i will leave all tht to the experts and continue getting games the easy way.

thanx

11. MicroChip123

MicroChip123 New Member

If you have a R4 you will need an arm7 patch.
    I think the nice guys on the forum can provide you with a tool to do it or a patched version.

btw if you looking for cp money makers and trainers google my name.

12. vanx.emonn

vanx.emonn New Member

Problem loading the club penguin game

yup, i got the same problem here. what should i do so that i can play the game?