1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by msgreebo, Sep 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. msgreebo

msgreebo New Member

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but I keep trying to get this game, yet when I put it onto the R4 card, I says it cannot create a save file and tells me to switch of and re-insert card ???
    I haven't had problems with any other game, just this one. I have tried downloading 2 of the 3 choices and also from a different server. Can anyone help and is anyone else having issues with that game?
    Thanks in antisipation

2. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

I belive this game has piracy protection.

Edit:
    Here try this

Ok, so yea, we've all seen the problem: "The Save Cannot Be Accessed Please Power Of And Reinsert DS Card" So after a good hour of searching for something that might help, boom, found something very very nice. It's very simple and reletivly quick. First off, you should go to the following link.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=94755&st=0&p=1265830&#entry1265830

Yes it's for the Hulk, bear with me. I downloaded that Max Overload patch kit and went through what the guy says to, basically it's just load up the Rom you want to fix, unpack it, drag and drop the arm7.bat into the folder that pops up, repack the ds file, open up Max Overload, open the new patched .nds file, I would try to make it stand out so you don't choose the wrong file, then it will go through some stuff, and then boom, it patched, two files will be on your desktop, if you saved the file there, and those will be the .nds itself, and the .pat file, you only need the .nds, and you should have it able to work. The link goes much more in depth than I did, so please, follow that, and Enjoy the game.

3. msgreebo

msgreebo New Member

Ah, that'd be why then Lol. Thanks for your speedy reply :)

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Make sure you have the latest firmware, if you do, then consider ARM7 patching^. https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.