1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Clone R4's? & Illegal?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by 7urismo, Mar 6, 2011.

1. 7urismo

7urismo New Member

Hi, im wondering is it illegal to order R4's from america into the U.K.

And also, how do i know whether an R4 is a clone? I already have 2 clones and cant put Wood firmware on them to play Pokemon Black...

Im planning to buy the R4's from this website: http://www.r4ds-ds.com/products/R4-DS-Revolution-MicroSD-TF-Slot-1-Solution-Adapter-p-120.html

thanks

2. Jayne Locke

Jayne Locke Well-Known Member

You can order flash cards from:
    www.xpertron.co.uk

They sell most of them.

3. 7urismo

7urismo New Member

But recently in the UK R4's have been made illegal. Will i still be able to order it?

4. matthew.villa

matthew.villa Well-Known Member

to be honest with you if u have the extra money i would buy the supercard dstwo and a 8gb sdhc card with it

http://www.xpertron.co.uk/supercard-dstwo-ds-two-ds2-microsdhc-8gb-uk-stock-dsi-firmware-141-compatible-gba-snes-emulator-for-nintendo-ds-ds-lite-dsi-dsi-xl_p447.html?cPath=883_907

i bought this same package from xpertron and nothing has gone wrong and delivery was good

hope them helps

5. 7urismo

7urismo New Member

Thats pretty cool. But still my legality question hasnt been answered. How will i get it into the UK without facing any charges, or getting arrested etc.

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

its not a recent thing, but as far as I'm aware they're only illegal to sell in retail stores within the UK. Besides the police have much more important things to do.

7. hans martin

hans martin Well-Known Member

if you already have 2 R4 clones why dont you put ysmenu on them?
    wood and ysmenu are nearly the same at the moment

8. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Don't think the cops don't have R4s for there sons are darters DS lol!, worse robbers on the face of this planet and yes they are human to!

Agreed with hans martin , YSmenu for your R4 clones might be a good idear are

see woodr4 list for clones like waio

9. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

And youll have another problem Sherlock once you get the cart.Are you planning on putting "unpaid for roms" on your memory card.Is that legal and are the Police going to arrest you LOL