1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Clans and Groups

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by rock91, Jan 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

Well I was thinking of you guys making some clans or other groups. I mean Pink Army is good but too boring.

How bout some new groups like: Anime lovers, Grammar Nazi's, Otaku , Rockers, Idiots (lol) <-- I would be in this group fo sure XD, RomU Freakz and so on....... ?
    Or clans like: Gamers, NDS Union, Sony Champions, Mario Strikers, Bleach Society etc....... ?
    What do you think guys? I think it would be a good improvement to have new Groups and/or Clans.

Regards.

EDIT: The users should have different colours depending on the clan or group.

2. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Somebody already asked this question before.
    It's a lot of effort and trouble to create a group, Seph realised that after creating the Pink Army.

3. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

I see...but Adding a custom colour and some stars or coloured squares to a group is not easy. Just make a group, add some custom rank images and some custom colours to names, then manage the permissions a bit and you're done ^^..right?

4. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

It's a little more complicated than that. Seph said he wouldn't make another one. I might ask if I can make one as it's an option moderators on SMF forums have.

5. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

I would apreciate that. And it would be so much better for the forum as it will bring toghether users with common interests. I can help making it if you want. I can search for custom rank images and come up with some group ideas. ^^...anything to help RomU

6. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Yes, but would it group people together or seperate them?

7. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

No more groups, nothing else to it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.