1. This forum is in read-only mode.

chrono trigger portal of no stop

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by gameboy5.0, Nov 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

ok i got the rom to day and i know there a priate perventer on it is there any fix rom that dose not do this or do i have to use cheats to play the game

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

There is a fix. If you are using a flashcart, you can download the latest cheats database from cheats.gbatemp.net and enable the Game Fix code.

3. DVY

DVY New Member

Having problems with this game freezing at first teleport, i have read all of the threads and downloaded new user cheat data. This is what i am running, R4, firmware v1.12b, Chrono Trigger (U), updated user cheat data from gbatemp. Help please!!
    Post Merge: [time]1258072531[/time]
    ttt... anyone??? :'(

4. DVY

DVY New Member

Has anyone one else had further problems with this game?

5. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

There are checks at pretty much every portal and numerous points in the game (like the Piano in the Cathedral).

You need to have the game fix code enabled at all times to play the game on the R4.

Also, your R4 is only running 1.12? Update to the latest, 1.18 or Ysmenu.

6. DVY

DVY New Member

Alright i think i figured out my issue, my r4 is an sdhc, are all of the r4 cards with sdhc clones? I tried to use ysmenu, this card will not work without the firmware from the site i bought them from. Sounds like i should have spent my money on a cyclods, do they work?

7. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

there is also this Patcher

you can patch it easily, it may work for you

Hell yes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.