1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Chrono Cross

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Skeith125, Jan 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skeith125

Skeith125 Member

This may have already been answered, but I can't seem to find any information that helps fix my problem.

I'm trying to run Chrono Cross on ePSXe 1.7, but even after downloading the huge plugin pack, nothing seems to work correctly.
    The closest I can get to a properly functioning game is with Pete's OpenGL2 Driver 2.9 and Eternal SPU Plugin 1.41. With that setup, everything loads up fine, the FMV's run perfectly, but then once I start a new game, everything slows down to around 40% speed as I'm riding up the elevator and stays that way. Does anyone know how I can fix this? (All other graphics plugins I've used result in super-speed, garbled output, or no video at all).

EDIT: You're right, sylar1000, pSX v1.13 works perfectly. Still, if there is a way to get ePSXe to work with Chrono Cross, that would be lovely. For now, I'll be playing it on pSX, though. Thanks. :)

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

If you can't get it to work, i suggest you try psx as an alternative emulator, it seems to run Chrono Cross fine for me.

3. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Try using the 1.6 version or check whether there is a Special game fixes for Chrono Cross on the video plugins configurations.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.