1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Chrono Cross Disk 1 help

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by tarotmaniac, May 21, 2010.

1. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

is there any anti piracy of whatever here because it hangs at the part where i beat the komodo mom:| Im emulating in my psp help me please! thanks in advance
    Post Merge: [time]1274441848[/time]
    is there really no one that can help me? :|

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

You need to be a little patient. The forum is active mainly during the day in the US Time Zones. There is not as much user presence during the middle of the night (Your posts were made at 3 AM and 7 AM Eastern Time).

We need a little bit of info.
    What firmware are you using for your PSP?
    What program did you use to create your Eboots?
    Are you using the Popsloader plugin? If so, what version of POPs are you using, and have you tried?

This is a helpful link which has compiled info from users on what settings run PSX games the best on your PSP.
    http://www.gamerspress.com/index.php?title=PSX_on_PSP_Compatibility_List#C

3. tarotmaniac

psp 3000 5.03 M33-6 CFWEnabler 3.50

PSX2PSP v.1.4.2

the other games i converted using that work just fine and i finished some already with no trouble only with this game have i encountered a problem like this

4. TirithRR

Use popsloader and look at the info in the link I gave you. It suggests Game IDs and POPs versions to use.

5. tarotmaniac

thanks ill check it out
    Post Merge: [time]1274527178[/time]
    Ok I've checked the link out but now im just more confused. is 5.03 m33-6 the same as 5.00 m33-6? cause i cant find 5.03 and for the 5.00 it says it crashes on the PS screen but for me it crashes at the mama komodo. if anyone can help me understand what I need to do please help me. thanks again

6. TirithRR

5.00M33-6 is a permanent CFW for the PSP 1000 and 2000, 5.03 M33-6 is an older temporary firmware for the PSP 2000 and 3000 unhackable models.

Just use the Pops version and Game ID data that is available.

7. tarotmaniac

they only have solutions for 5.00 m33-6 and none for 5.03 m33-6

8. TirithRR

The solutions work for most firmwares. They just add the data about what the users were using in case there are issues.

9. tarotmaniac

ok so i just google popsloader and download the compatible version for me?

10. TirithRR

I am not sure how to get popsloader running on CFW Enabler. I've only done it on Custom Firmwares for the 1000 and 2000. But there is probably some stuff at pspslimhacks.com that will help you get popsloader working on 5.03