1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Chocobo Racing 3DS !

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by teheezin, Jun 16, 2010.

1. teheezin

teheezin Guest

Gosh.. I couldn't stop thinking about the 3DS since Nintendo's Press Conference in E3, METAL GEAR SOLID 3D? Resident evil Revelation? Kid Icarus? AWESOMENESS !

But among all those titles, I'm really looking forward into Chocobo Racing 3D , I'm really excited about it, I remembered playing it with my friends and cousins on my PSone and it is one of the best racing game I've played , I still think it's really fun until now.. but now in richer graphics in 3D, cooler karts , spells and stuff.. I can't wait for it >_< what do you guys think about it?

2. cloud55

cloud55 Member

Chocobo Racing wow, this game brings me way back to when I was only 7 years old (17 now). Man time flies, used to play it with my brother all the time. Anyhow, I've seen some of the screenshots, and well they do look amazing. Just because of Square Enix, I'm definitely getting a 3DS. Not to mention the other cool games coming out on the handheld as well. And likewise, I can't wait for the 3DS to hit the shelves in stores.

3. teheezin

teheezin Guest

EXACTLY ! I'm so excited for the 3DS, I hope they still keep the same old element and gameplay for the Chocobo Racing :D

4. cloud55

cloud55 Member

Yeah the elements of the game is what made it so fun! With the Fire-Fira-Firaga concept thingy. It'd be really awesome to see it in better graphics. I just hope that the 3DS and its games won't burn a hole in my wallet. ;x