1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Chinese songs

Discussion in 'Music' started by Arron_zero, Aug 7, 2010.

1. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

Where can I download Chinese songs? Is there a good site out there? I'm trying to download songs from these bands to see whether I might like them or not:-
    Dear Jane
    Bear Biscuit
    Fusion

Also, if anyone can recommend any Chinese bands(rock but no metal or sreamo punk or pop rock is fine) would be awesome as well. Thanks.

2. Daowiies

Daowiies Well-Known Member

Fahrenheit, S.H.E, EaStyle, etc depends what you're looking for.
    Google them, that usually gives you heaps of download links 8]

3. Arron_zero

Yea..I've found download sites but. Can't find what I like. Chinese songs seem to be centralized around pop. I'm looking for like pop punk or pop/punk rock. Does any chinese bands sound similar to Marianas Trench, Hedley or Default?

4. Daowiies

Oh wow. I've never heard of Chinese pop/punk music before :O I'm guessing they'd probably be some but I don't think I've heard of any. Sorry :S
    Yeah Chinese music does seem to centered around pop. Usually its either pop or classical xD
    Hmm the only think that comes to mind when you say Chinese and punk rock is Avril Lavinge did one of their songs in heaps of different languages I think Chinese was one of them :L
    Hmm try youtube it, just type in avril lavigne chinese I think xD

5. Arron_zero

I'm chinese but I almost like rarely listen to chinese songs >< tend to listen to oldies though over-listen to them already hahaha. Hmm, I guess a song like Van's wu le bu zhuo is nice too.

6. Daowiies

Really? Me too. Although I don't understand much. Dropped Chinese school after three years ahahaha....
    I don't find the traditional classical Chinese music that bad xD
    Hmm I haven't heard of that song before, I might look it up :)

7. Arron_zero

It's from the movie...what's that name again, that Taiwan movie that reached record breaking sales haha. J.J.Lin has some pretty nice songs. Shin had quite a few songs that I like though they broke up already with the lead singer going solo. Tao Zhe and some other artists as well are probably all the chinese songs I listen to.

8. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Raymond Lau or something... one of his songs is called Let's get Wet.

9. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

use this

You must give the URL of a youtube movie so you can download the MP3 of it ^^
    have fun

10. Arron_zero

OMFG it's a VIRUS!!!!!!!!!
    Nah just kidding. Gonna give it a try when my internet gets a recharge(which is next month T.T) or when I go to my cousin's house(yay free internet) which is hopefully next week ^^ thanks anyway

11. icelol

icelol Active Member

Abit late of a reply but try F.I.R.

12. Arron_zero

Well, F.I.R is more like a group/band? I'm looking for more like a rock band or something. I do like J.J.Lin's songs though.