1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Chinatown Wars online

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by deathville, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deathville

deathville Active Member

I'm experiencing a problem with chinatown wars online. I downloaded a patched version which fixed the save problem and it worked fine. Now i want to connect online, but it doesn't let me. When I click to connect online, it stays in the connecting screen forever, until I turn it off. Any help? I have a TTDS, with the newest firmware

2. pugmalion1

pugmalion1 Well-Known Member

3. deathville

deathville Active Member

I checked the thread, got a new untouched version of Chinatown Wars and downloaded the cheat codes, The game still doesn't work.

4. pugmalion1

Interesting. Worked on my R4 cart.

Did you restart the game with a new .sav file? I don't think you can use your old save and still have this work. You old save needs to be removed from the card completely, from what I understand.

5. deathville

deathville Active Member

In my TTDS cheats section, there are many other cheats about stuff like Drugs, wanted level, taxi missions etc., but none about bypassing anti-piracy/being able to save. I downloaded the latest cheats (March 29) from GBA temp. The anti-piracy/save cheats were there for FFCC: Echoes of Time but not for Chinatown. Any help?

Edit: I fixed it. I just couldn't find the cheat lol. I feel stupid

6. pugmalion1

Unfortunately, I'm at work right now, so I can't verify any of the cheats links to see if they have the GTA fix in them for you. Maybe someone else on here with a TT cart can jump in and send you in the right direction. It's going to be a few hours before I can even think about helping you further.

7. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

It has been confirmed working fine on DSTT. Get the prepatched ROM?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.