1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Chelsea King Case: A Big Deal I Guess

Discussion in 'General News' started by mikeac, Mar 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

This was US national news. Chelsea King, a 17-year old high schooler in my area, (San Diego, CA) was raped, murdered and buried in a shallow grave in a nearby park in the lake. His DNA was found on her body and clothes. The main suspet is John Gardner, a registered sex offender, has not been convicted yet. He was sentenced in 2000 for 6 years for murder and rape. In 2009, he is supposedly responsible for Amber Dubai's disappearance, who's body was found today. Now, he is charged for murder and rape for Chelsea King, but has not been sentenced yet.

For three rape-murders, he should be sentenced to death. What is your opinion?

2. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

Moop. Links to related articles pwease.

Death sentences can't bring the dead back. I'd rather criminals be subject to long, unpaid, grueling work for the best of their lives to better the people. Of course, that's just me.

Having never been in prison, and really having no interest in them to the point where I haven't seen Oz, I don't know if we have room for more prisoners or not.

3. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Sorry, but it's all over the news. Type in John Gardner or Chelsea King in google. 10news.com has some info, so does KTLA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.