1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Cheats on AceKard

Discussion in 'Cheats & Hints' started by BigPET, Oct 12, 2009.

1. BigPET

BigPET Member

Hello Everybody,

I use AKAIO 1.5 for my AceKard. I have a NintentoDSi and I want to use cheats for Yoshi Island DS. I can't get pasts level 4-7.

So I downloaded the new chats from cbatemp.net, I copied CHEAT.DAT to the chats folder.

On the card I selected Yoshi, I selected the database, activated the cheats I want, rebuided database & saved the selection. I went to the game but it dosn't work. If I go back to do the same thing again my "chat saves" arn't saved so I have to select them again.

Any suggestions please? I really want to skip that damn level.

THanks

2. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Use USRCHEAT.dat.

3. BigPET

BigPET Member

I also tried that. Same problem.

4. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

You need to enable cheats in the ROM properties and system options. Press start>properties>find enable cheats>click enable. Then Press Start>System Options>Find Enable Cheats Again>Enable

5. BigPET

BigPET Member

I tried to enable cheats in the System Options ... but then games dosn't load at all. I only see a white blank page.

6. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Are you using the latest loaders?

7. BigPET

BigPET Member

AKAIO 1.5 which is the latest unnoficial loader. I guess tha'ts what you mean by loader.

I also downloaded the latest cheat's database from that gba website. Forghot the address. In that zip I found an XML, and some DAT files.

I tried it with both CHEAT.DAT and USERCHEAT.dat.

I enabled Cheats from the System Properties (where you can also change teh skin, language, etc). If I do that games don't load at all even if I don't use chat's on them.

Before I updatated to AKAIO and Cheats, if I tried to put a chat, the changes weare saved, but the chats didn't worked.

8. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Loader as in http://akaio.gbatemp.com/nloaders/.
    All I can think of is Backup your card, format it, get a new AKAIO and cheat database, and cram everything back in.
    Or get the newest loader for your card from that website, and put it in loaders.
    Try getting the Official loader also, download the official firmware, take the akmenu file and put it in the ak2loader.