1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Cheats for Japanese HG/SS?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by KingofKings24, Mar 22, 2010.

1. KingofKings24

KingofKings24 Well-Known Member

I'm using the new patched ones. Cheats do show on SS but not on HG. I'm trying to get the cheat for all items to work but everytime try it it freezes after I press select and up like the cheats says to do. So I wanted yo kno if there another cheat.dat file I can download so I can get this cheat to work? Max money works perfectly. But not all items. Any tips or anyplace I can get new cheats that work??

2. m64m

m64m Well-Known Member

usually when an All Items code messes up in a Pokemon game, it's because it goes over the max amount allowed. That's why on the Platinum cheats, everything is at x995, not going over, and allowing users to collect a few of the item before getting a full bag. Make sure and see exactly how many items it's putting in.

3. KingofKings24

how can i check that..the only items i really want was Master balls and Rare Candies lol..but what can i do to get this to work?

4. m64m

m64m Well-Known Member

first off, you don't want rare candies. all they do is raise the level, and you don't get a good amount of increase in stats. I really wouldn't know. Find the source of the code? Find someone who can make a code for you? buh. All I know is that when the limit is reached/superseded (x999 or above), it will crash the game.

5. KingofKings24

ok thanks man..if anyone else is reading this can i get some help if you know how to deal with cheats..please!!