1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Cheaters

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eljay Venom, Nov 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eljay Venom

Eljay Venom New Member

why does this site subtract point when i click on dead dl links!! maybe its just a way to get people to buy points or some shit..

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

I can assure you, it doesn't.
    What file are you trying to download?

3. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Depends on what you mean by dead links, if you mean they don't extract then it's because the site doesn't know the game is corrupted and we don't either until it's reported. We go through a lot of trouble to be great for our users, we allow download managers and offer resume capability and we allow completely restarting a file download within 24 hours of initially starting it. Basically we spent a lot of time creating a system that's friendly and flexible towards our users, so I really don't have much sympathy if you don't think it's enough.

4. thricee

thricee Well-Known Member

been a prem user a lot of times in the past years.finished all my collections up to now and i am probably gettin another prem for teh lulz. why do people hate?you gettin all these stuff for free you mean to tell me you cant actually afford 15$? come on i live in greece we are in financial crisis and you cant afford this?seriously....losing hope in pirac...erm i meant humanity.

5. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Are you actually complaining about a site that offers you free downloads at their expense?
    Kids these days...

6. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

You are allowed to complain if the service they are giving you is not up to par. But in this case, OP is just a whiny bitch.

7. DamnoMan

DamnoMan Member

I have never, EVER had any trouble with points and such. I've also been using RomUlation for more than 4 years now, the team here are friendly, generous and most of all hard working. They must have put so much time and effort into this site to make it what it is. So instead of jumping the gun and calling them 'Cheaters' straight away, you should have simply left a query in the site support section - they WOULD help you. Seph straight up offered me a refund just because my download speed wasn't too good (which I've sorted now, I'm glad to say).

So yes. Try being polite about it FIRST.

8. Reider

Reider Modereider

He hasn't been back since he posted this so I'm just gonna lock this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.