1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Cheat database for DSTWO...No idea where to start. Please help?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by CPNexus, Apr 10, 2012.

1. CPNexus

CPNexus Member

I have the DSTWO flashcard running on my 3ds but my boyfriend set everything up and then says he doesnt remember how he did it. I was wondering how I update my DS cheats, and the only cheat file I see is in the _dstwo folder and the file is CHEATS.VCD. I honestly have no idea where to even start with this ^^'. Can anyone please help me out with setting this up?

2. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

I know nothing about using cheats as i never use them, but seeing as noone has replied to your post i can only offer you a copy and paste from a thread.

If you want cheats, just download usrcheat.dat from the GBAtemp Cheats Forum and extract the usrcheat.dat file into the _dstwo folder. All of the cheats will automagically appear for each supported game (if you ever want to update your cheats just click on that link again to check for a newer version and overwrite the old usrcheat.dat with the new one).
    Usrcheat.dat is a database, and based on which game you have selected, the DSTwo will look up cheats for that game in the database, this makes cheats require little to no effort to get on your part.

3. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Get them from the DS-Scene rom tool.
    Download it and find the latest cheat database for your card.

I think it supports DSTwo...

4. CPNexus

CPNexus Member

Thanks ^^ I'll give that a try. Thanks to both of you. ^_^