1. This forum is in read-only mode.

cheat.dat dont work do you know how to get it to????? help read last post!! ASAP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Lewpet, Dec 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lewpet

Lewpet Well-Known Member

alright so I downloaded the cheat.dat from r4i website (yes i have an R4i) and named it cheat.dat and put it in the _system_ folder but when i go on my R4i it still says there are no cheats for the game and I dont think I'v just got games that arnt on the database because I have a lot of common games can you help me?

Thanks for replies (oh, and not to sound pushy but i really need this asap so if you know how to help REPLY! thx)

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Re: cheat.dat dont work do you know how to get it to?????

Chances are the database from the website isn't updated with cheats for new games. You should get a database from http://cheats.gbatemp.net/ instead. As it hasn't been updated in a while, you can add cheats yourself using R4CCE by Yasu from this Forum. http://cheats.gbatemp.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=7

3. Lewpet

Lewpet Well-Known Member

whick one is for R4i?

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Use USRCHEAT.DAT or CHEAT.DAT.

5. Lewpet

Lewpet Well-Known Member

thx :)

Post Merge: [time]1260080647[/time]
    OMG same thing happens when I put the USRCHEAT or what ever its called in system folder still no cheats come up for my games I seriously need help I don't know whats wrong and I have checked the games list to see if my game was on there and it was!
    Post Merge: [time]1260081353[/time]
    O.K I don't know if its a good sign or not but now when i click cheat (y) it says: Error no cheats found!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.