1. This forum is in read-only mode.

cheat codes for pokemon soulsilver on cyclo ds evolution

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by tco599, Mar 17, 2010.

1. tco599

tco599 Member

does any one know any cheat codes for soul silver (cyclo ds evolution codes)?

please any codes? :-\

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

cheats.gbatemp.net temp folder has cheats for it, i think it works on the cyclos, not sure.

3. titen96

titen96 Well-Known Member

you have to get the .evocheats file if you want you can get the ones for the cyclods at cyclods.wikidot.com

they are mirrors or updates and cheats

4. Akamatsu

Akamatsu Active Member

5. tco599

tco599 Member

Ill boot up my ds, then go to pokemon soulsilver (u) then, it will say enable cheats, and ill click yes, then ill select my cheats.
    Example: All tms and hms. Then ill start the game then ill look and i have no tms or hms

6. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

For the record, using item cheats that give you 2 of a unique item (HMs) isn't recommended. Just like having two Bicycles, or that weird surf board in Pokemon Red...I wouldn't do it if I were you.

If you MUST have all of the TMs, use pokesav and just do it that way.

7. Akamatsu

Akamatsu Active Member

Check the 'category' the cheat is located in when you select it. If it's an item code, it usually has a button combination to press before it activates, they normally won't be there until you press the specified buttons. (Should be Select + Up, or something similar). Just press those buttons in-game and they should work.

8. s34d0g

s34d0g New Member

Anybody have a USRCHEAT.dat with cheats for Soul Silver, or know where to get it?

9. Akamatsu

Akamatsu Active Member

Just go to GBATemp's Database: http://cheats.gbatemp.net/Temp/ , as said above. Pretty much has all the cheats for every card.
    Sixth one down from the top.

10. rhys_bob95

rhys_bob95 Member

can anyone give me the ar code that makes tms/hms erasable because 1. i cant seem to find this code anywhere and 2. every time i try to open the temporary usrcheat.dat file with my r4 cheat code editor it crashes and it s the brand new version. please help or give me the code plz

11. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Or to put it backwards, pokesaving items into your game can also be erased the same way.