1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Cheat Code Lists are glitchy

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by werter555, Mar 10, 2013.

1. werter555

werter555 New Member

Hello everyone! I'm having a slight problem with my "R4i SDHC 3DS RTS." It works fine and all, until you get to the cheat menu. The cheats are all glitchy, and it's hard to describe in words...so here's a link to a picture:

[​IMG]

That highlighted line is from a comment of one of the codes in the "Misc Codes" tab that isn't even showing up in it's drop down, along with a few others. There should not be any sort of Chinese characters in there either... Also there is nothing above the overworld codes tab...where it should say: "IV, Seed, PID Related" It's essentially all like this everywhere. Does anyone know how to fix this? Does it have to do with the font? Or should I delete all the comments? Any ideas?

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Try check/edit the cheat (usrcheat.dat) using R4CCE.exe, maybe it'll solve it.

3. werter555

werter555 New Member

What do you mean? I opened it up in r4cee before and the list was normal. It even had some cheats that don't show up. (Apart from the already glitched ones). I had used it to add two more codes but don't worry the list was already like this before I did that. Has no one encountered anything like this before? I remember my last R4 did the same thing. I'm planning on buying a Supercard Two, but I don't have the money right now. I was hoping to make due until then with this but this is the onle problem.