1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Cheapest R4iDSN 3DS?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Gerard123, May 1, 2011.

1. Gerard123

Gerard123 Member

Since I'm getting a 3ds soon and I have a crappy r4i pocket I decided to buy a r4idsn 3ds online. If you can find the cheapest price and free/cheap shipping tell me. (price range $1-$20) I also have a question about visa prepaid cards. (because I brought my r4i pocket from the philippines) . They say $25-$500 but minus $5.95 on the card. So do I pay $31 for just $25 on the card?

2. Clint Eastwood

Clint Eastwood Active Member

Anything with 'R4' in the name isn't really reliable...

So I recommend getting the Acekard 2i. It really is a great flashcard that supports the community supported, AceKard All In One

Unfortunately, I dont know of anywhere to buy one because i live in New Zealand, but look around and you should find somewhere!

- Clint Eastwood

3. Gerard123

Gerard123 Member

Thanks guys but I still need to know how to work a prepaid visa card first before I buy a card yet.

4. alukado

alukado Well-Known Member

All R4 brands don't have the ability to upgrade to be compatible with the newer firmware, if there is, you'll no doubt need to order a new R4.
    So I highly recommend Acekard 2i, since they are in the same price level.
    Just make sure you are ordering a genuine one, check the official forum of acekard.com
    They are recommending slickgate.com

5. Gerard123

Gerard123 Member

Okay I get a Acekard 2i but does anyone know a site that I can buy one with any other way to pay other than paypal?

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

most places that accept paypal also accept credit cards, the card transaction is just handled by paypal.

7. ponyhe

ponyhe New Member

you can check http://www.pludeal.com/r4i-3ds-wifi-revolution-for-dsi-xl-dsill-dsi-dsl-ds_p8036.html .

8. Akalakawak

Akalakawak Well-Known Member