1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Cheapest place to get Micro SD?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cnmsales, Dec 2, 2010.

1. cnmsales

cnmsales Member

Can anyone recommend the best/cheapest place to get? Looking @ walmart, tiger, and amazon looking at about 30 bucks per 16gb card.

2. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Unless you can find them for that price from said places, then the deal doesn't exist. We can't just magically pull deals from our asses.

Also, specify with the currency. Enough countries use the dollar that "30 bucks" is vague and useless.

3. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

well. seeing at his post, i believe it is US Dollars (since amazon is a US based website). also, i believe the best place to get it is amazon, i got my card from there (8gb sandisk)
    i found this, not sure if it works 16gb sandisk - Amazon

4. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Amazon is based in multiple countries with various other sites.

5. cnmsales

cnmsales Member

Yeah, I looked @ Amazon and looked @ that one. But was hoping to find some place that has them much cheaper. But looks like probably not.

6. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

that is pretty cheap for a 16 gb card. i dont think it gets cheaper than that legit (it is actually pretty cheap since it is bulk package)

7. Sarra93

Sarra93 New Member

poundland

8. Conrannex

Conrannex Guest

lol

Anyway.
    Hey guy, google has a neat feature called "shopping", search through that and it will list several items relevant to what you searched with the prices and site next to them. There's also ebay.

9. tsubakix2

tsubakix2 Well-Known Member

I'm going to go ahead and second Amazon. Because, well- I planned on ordering a Micro SD there myself, and a friend told me "HURP THEY'RE SO CHEAP THOUGH LOL!" and I ended up paying a lot more for less at the store.XD