1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Cheap Games and/or posters

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Woolie1994, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Woolie1994

Woolie1994 Well-Known Member

Howdy ho all,

I just had a couple of questions for you guys.
    1) Does anyone know a trustworthy site that sells video games (first-hand!!!!!) at a cheap price? The only 2 I found were: http://www.cdwow.nl/ and http://www.axelmusic.com/ Does anyone know better sites than these two? It would be great if there were no extra shipping costs or anything like that.

2) Does anyone know a site/place where I can buy video game posters at a reasonable price? I have found a couple of sites, but the prices they ask are way over my budget. I don't feel like spending more than €10,- on a piece of paper.

Thanks in advance,
    Wooly

2. Woolie1994

3. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

There are tons of websites that sell games.

I usually use. I don't know about other countries, but the US site offer free shipping to the US. I don't know if the UK site ships around for free at all or not.
    www.amazon.com (or .co.uk for you European folk)

If you want game posters for cheap, then try looking at local stores. Game stores or rental stores, ask if they would be willing to sell their old posters to you.

4. Woolie1994

Yeah... I know Amazon and compared to my websites, it isn't cheap. My websites sell new games at a price of €40,- and that isn't much for something like Final Fantasy XIII.

About the posters, I shall try asking my local gamestores. Thanks for the tip.

Wooly

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Those 2 sites youm posted are quite cheap!

I can't even really trust them though...that's too cheap...

As for posters...if you can deal with a4 just find some screen savers and print those.

I personally think they are a waste of money...min statues/replicas are the way to go :)

[me=hYpNoS]has the replica gun from bayonetta and a replica face hugger, and soon to get a mini samus statue[/me]