1. This forum is in read-only mode.

cheap 3DS flashcards recommend help, R4i Gold 3DS or 3DSLink?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by mimiai, Jul 17, 2014.

1. mimiai

mimiai New Member

i plan to buy a 3ds flashcarts for my 3DS xL for a long time, but gateway 3DS and MT card is really too expensive.

Just noticed that the cheap ones R4i Gold 3DS deluxe and 3DSLink released, which can play several games in one memory card now,
    has almost the same funciton as gateway 3ds and mt card. and price is much cheap , only around US$50.00.

So,r4i gold 3ds deluxe or3dslink, which one should i choose?

I just compared at BestR4i3DS.com, can tell the difference between them.

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

If your 3DS runs firmware between v.4.1.0 - v.4.5.0, then go ahead choose the R4i Deluxe. If it's running higher firmware version, don't buy any 3DS rom cart player as will not work.

3. m_babble

m_babble Member

yeah, check your 3ds console version first. In my eyes, although r4i gold deluxe edition and 3ds link a little more cheaper, they are not that stronger, still no nand saving games(pokemon and animal crossing) no homebrew, no eshop support. In the long run, mt card and gateway 3ds are more reliable. They are the pioneers and more updated to the date. As to the r4i gold deluxe edition and 3ds link, they are almost the same, if you really want to choose from them, then r4i gold deluxe edition. One more thing you need to notice, once you decide to buy a flashcart, make sure you buy a pre-flashed cart from the seller, so you don't need to update your card by yourself when you receive it, i bought myself from the usa offical site, a reliable site providing the pre-flashed service ,you can make a reference.

4. superjuny

superjuny New Member

R4i gold 3ds deluxe edtion is better than 3dslink,i got my r4i gold3ds delxue from DSGamerWorld ,perfectly work with my 3DS v4.5.0,you should double check the version of your 3DS,because r4i gold 3ds delxue only support 3ds v4.1 to v4.5.

5. Linda1121

Linda1121 Member

Honestly, since they all support multirom, I prefer r4i gold 3ds deluxe, I have one and the card work great. Meanwhile, r4i deluxe support firmware spoofing and region free.

6. 3dsmm

3dsmm Member

Choose the cheapest one, r4i gold deluxe also supports multi-rom, and there is no much difference with others now! Another choice, you can buy supercard dstwo, it supports playing emulator games with built-in emulator! I checked it on dsgamerworld.com

7. deviousgsr

deviousgsr Member

Gateway 3DS. It's the best out there at the moment. http://www.r4is.com/gateway-3ds-flash-cart-for-playing-3ds-roms-on-3ds-and-3ds-xl-p-4.html cheapest place to buy in the us, based on my own experiences