1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Changing .NDS data on the AK2i 1.4 Update

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by slingshot182, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slingshot182

slingshot182 Well-Known Member

Hey all, I was just wondering something about the AceKard update for DSi's running 1.4.

I was just wondering if there was a way to change the update .NDS files. As I find Danny Phantom, well.... Danny Phantomish.

Any way I was wondering if there was any way to change the .NDS data to a game that is more to my liking like MMSF3BA or Phoenix Wright.

If there is anyway to do this it would be great if you could let me know. :)

I have awhile to wait because as of moment I can't find ANY of my MicroSD readers, so I have time to wait. But if this is impossible then Danny Phantom it is.

Best Regards,
    SoulRunner

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Your request I don't get, you mean themes, rom names..

The links you places are just to games.

You can carry over sav data, just set it from ".nds.sav" or just "sav" depending on what you want.

You need to explain yourself better here...I can't make head's or tails.

3. slingshot182

Sorry, now that I read through my post I can't make heads or tails of it either. :p

I'm simply wondering if there is away to change the .NDS data in the AK2i update file. When you update Danny Phantom is the .NDS data, meaning on the DSi menu Danny Phantom appear, just was wondering if there is a way to change that.

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Dsi menu...you mean the theme then?

The menu card theme-the dsi menu it's self unless you have uber hacking skills, cannot be changed.

So you want THE THEME to stay the same...in that case yes.

Just back up the files just incase, and the theme's are kept in the "UI" part of the "_aio" folder.

It's the theme you mean then, you used a term I do not hear often towards flash carts.

5. 7mike7

7mike7 Well-Known Member

instead of the danny phantom icon and stuff on the dsi menu as the ak2i, something else

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I heard about this...but why change it?

I heard at one point one flash cart (to bypass dsi protection) used something from another ds game, and it would come up with that one's logo.

But that got canned-I think nintendo caught on and did some legal mumbo jumbo :p

7. slingshot182

Because Danny Phantom is well... stupid.

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Mine still has the ak menu icon....

I guess that is how the update works-by using code from this game.

Prehaps not...unless again, you can hack yourself...

9. slingshot182

Is your DSi running 1.4? If so, where did you download your update? I WANT THE ACEKARD ICON!!!!!!! NO DANNY PHANTOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.