1. This forum is in read-only mode.

ccoking mama 3...is there a patch or the freezing and not saving

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by pika23, Oct 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pika23

pika23 Member

yeah every time i play the marshmallow cooking game...it freezes...and when i complete a stage it will not save....

I have tried using different um...files I guess you call them...or formats...like the eeprom or flash something or other...prob will buy it anyway...just wanted to see if a patch was available before i spent money

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

How are you trying to play the game? Emulator, Flashcart, etc?

3. pika23

pika23 Member

flash cart...thought that was obvious...lol...its a fire card fire link brand...I think it's an N card clone? and I tried to fix the format I guess...pressing select and left or right and it switches to flash mbit or ekprom somthing.... :-\

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

ah man.......i haven't tried it out yet............i'm disapointed that there's anti-piracy stuff on it.........

wait..........then i don't have to worry about anything then probably!!!

5. TirithRR

How would it be obvious what type of card you are using? We can't read minds. For all I knew you were using No$GBA and trying different NDS Media Backup types.

The Firecard is a very low compatibility card. You probably will have to do an Arm7 patch on the game to see if you can get it to work.
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

6. pika23

pika23 Member

actually it plays everything I try downloading...this must be an anti piracy thing...

7. TirithRR

I haven't heard of any anti-piracy on this game. People are playing it just fine and I don't see any patches floating around. So don't just automatically jump to that :)

Try out the common issues first.

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

yeah.....i wasn't paying much attention......i had to leave to go to a birthday party and i saw that.......but i loaded it on my ez vi and it works like a charm!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.