1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (DS)

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by 1Blacks1, Feb 3, 2009.

1. 1Blacks1

1Blacks1 Well-Known Member

1 - Well i wanna know How to Level up your Summon beast Galths.

i wanna level up Fifelis Noctua (Tha Owl) and like its stays at Level 1. i dont no how to level him up.
    Someone tell me please.

2 - I see some Portals Likes Glued on to the walls. it changes Color when im Beside it but i cant go though. i  tryed Obsorbing it, Beating it, Touchin the Screen. Nothing Works. how do i get through it ?

3 - I beat Albus in a Nice 1 on 1 Battle. Then theres a Cut Scene and tha Old man says (In Ellesia) To Equipt All Dominus and to Cast the Union (Up + X). I do it. The Girl im playing as Dies and i get game Over. i Try to run away but tha Old Twat keeps tellin me to stop wasting time and Cast the Union Spell. i tryed to bash this GLowing THingy and Obsorbing, no Luck. Help Please

Also when i get Game Over i get a Lil Cut scene of all the Villigers that i havnt Saved, but i cant find them. i have 100% or 98% on all the Maps That iv got. Theres no Headin Doors or nothing Expept for those Portal thingys i cant get through.

Im Missing Villiger 10 and 12, Does anyone know were to find them ?

Thank yous

Edit - i Found all 3 The Villigers, So Question 3 is Outa the Question now.
    Here is were you Find The Villigers - http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/4659/allvillagersorgyr7.jpg

2. tomitanoshii

tomitanoshii Well-Known Member

Apparently, Increasing your summon beast's level can be achieved by:

1. Let them kill enemies themselves.
    2. Abosrb the same Galths / Glyph ( i only know glyph XD) multiple times.

number 1 is super slow if your lazy so the fastest way should be no. 2

Those are passable walls equip yourself with the Paries Glyph which you can get from Wallman, a boss in dracula's castle

3. 1Blacks1

1Blacks1 Well-Known Member

Thanks man, iv been waiting for a Reply for a few weeks.

Now i can finally carry on with my game. Thanks again