1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Car crash killes at least 2 people in Apeldoorn, Dutch Queensday

Discussion in 'General News' started by waylonn, Apr 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

The victim confessed.
    He did it on purpose.
    Discuss about it here.
    http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/europe/04/30/netherlands.queen.car/index.html

2. Lechongbaboy

Lechongbaboy Well-Known Member

Oh, come on mate! he want's to kill someone, let's just leave him alone and let him be responsible for what his done for christ's sake.

3. waylonn

he probably planned to kill the whole majestic family.
    :-\

4. waylonn

5. Lechongbaboy

6. waylonn

What is it?

7. Lechongbaboy

Blood, Loss of life, lost of a loved one, so depressing why did he crash Oh gawd! LOL.

8. supertanno

supertanno Well-Known Member

This was an assault against the QUEEN of The Netherlands. On the - I think - next-to-last most important festivity day of The Netherlands. And the worst thing is that this time, it wasn't a foreign person this time, but a real Dutch guy! By the way, there are now 7 people dead, including that son of a bitch. That isn't really fun to hear.

9. nomercy

nomercy Well-Known Member

7 people died because some weirdo drove his car towards a crowd. 220 people died because a plane fell out of the sky. Yet the 7 people feel closer to me than the 220 of the plane. It's strange how these things work.

Btw, Dutch here. I've watched the coverage. I've seen the pictures.

10. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

There is a lot of chaos generated when mass deaths occur, right? While fewer ones, i.e this 7, are easily recognized the first time you see/ know about that you feel much more sorry...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.