1. This forum is in read-only mode.

cantdeal with lack of support anymore. upgrading from r4i

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nickgenova, Mar 15, 2010.

1. nickgenova

nickgenova Member

whats the best card i can get right now? i just want games. i dont care about any other features. i have a dsi. which is the most like, futureproof card i can get?

2. super_pastafari32

super_pastafari32 Well-Known Member

AceKard 2i because it has a loader that can be updated and if the Nintendo decided to lock out the card with another DSi firmware update - AceKard can be updated too and hopefully be compatible again. Other features of the AK2i are the same as those of a regular AceKard 2.

3. nickgenova

nickgenova Member

http://www.gamekool.com/acekard-2iak-2i-support-dsidslds-p-217.html?zenid=mjq2qvd0ec41mofpcg0gnfbaq5

so is this the right thing?

4. MR4Y

MR4Y Well-Known Member

Acekard 2i

5. liam4letters

liam4letters New Member

M3i Zero or Acekard 2i

6. biscuit106

biscuit106 Active Member

I too am thinking of changing over to the AceKard 2i, however I am aware that there are copies that do not work well on the market. Can anyone recommend and online shop based in Australia that sell the originals? (GadgetGear who I do trust currently do not sell any flashcarts)

7. super_pastafari32

super_pastafari32 Well-Known Member

I suggest you to start a new topic about this... just a personal suggestion

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

The Acekard 2i is currently one of the greatest flashcarts available on the market.

9. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

The top 3 carts out are AceKard2/i, SuperCard DSONE/i, and CycloDS
    Word needs to spread more about how unreliable these r4's have become.

10. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Like wildfire.

I'm tired of even seeing the letters R4...

11. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

one of the sites that sells them has a page FULL of the damn things, there's like 20 variations of the stupid thing >_>

12. game4nds

game4nds Active Member

r4i series are lot, good reputation is r4i gold(r4ids.com),other good ones are m3i zero,superds one i,ezflash vi.

13. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

only reason it has 'rep' is the part where nobody's allowed to complain once it fails to play a game