1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Can't Wait for Golden Sun DS!!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by SushiKing, Apr 19, 2010.

1. SushiKing

SushiKing Well-Known Member

I remember back in the day i played the first Golden Sun on my GBA SP hehe :)

Loved it from the first 10 mins!

Then it was so epic when the second golden sun came out!

NOW it's for the DS, i always knew they would make one for the DS!

Who can't wait for it???? I'm just so excited! ;D

2. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

I can tell you I'm soo stoked! last night I had a dream I was playing golden sun DS and it looked awesome even thoe it wasn't real:( but when I woke up I was hearing Golden sun music all day long.

3. SushiKing

Ahahaha :)

4. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

I can't wait too ;D Those good ol' days playin' Golden Sun on the GBAPhat, getting p**sed off by those stupid Random Encounters.. Good memories....

5. SushiKing

LOL! Gota Love It <3 :D

6. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

God bless you Golden Sun.

7. irishlad09

irishlad09 Active Member

I only played Golden Sun for the first time the other day what a game very enjoyable :) Really looking forward to it on the ds.

8. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Cannot wait! I loved the first two. I want to see which caracters ended up with who... probably IsaacXjenna...

9. DrJeff123

DrJeff123 New Member

haha Yes :D

This game will be one to remember for the years to come!

10. bellsarc

bellsarc Well-Known Member

I only played the 1st golden sun, but I was absolutely obsessed with that. And now I can't wait for the DS version

Does anybody know when it actually comes out?

11. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Still no actual release date.

But I also can't wait.

12. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

You should play the second game and find out how it all ends.

13. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

I'm probably going to take a run through of my copies of the first two games again soon enough. These games are by far my favorite RPG series, and Golden Sun DS should be pretty freaking fantastic. You know what is the greatest though? A couple days before this game was announced at E3 last year, I was thinking of how awesome it would be if they made a Golden Sun game for the DS.

This is pretty much my most anticipated game ever.

14. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

It'd be nice if they had a DS bonus for having the GBA games in your Slot 2 (No, I don't care about DSi users).

15. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Completely agreed. I want some way for my super data to be of use. I didn't 100% Golden Sun: The Lost Age with my combined Golden Sun data just because I could...okay, that's a lie, but it would be great if there was some way to make that data useful. Maybe bonus content if that is uploaded? (I don't care about DSi users either.)

16. SushiKing

I completely agree with yous too!

17. 6Toushiro9

6Toushiro9 Well-Known Member

I LOVE GOLDEN SUN!! But for me I never finished the game BECAUSE IT WAS TOO HARD!

18. grimreaper26

grimreaper26 Well-Known Member

would it be a sequel? a prequel? a remake? or a different story altogether?

anyway, i'm looking forward to those insanely awesome summon attacks 8D

19. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

I agree! i would love this! but... I sold my Golden sun games.. and I did this one freaking year before they announced this.. it was because of the dsi that I sold my godeln sun games... so if this feature returns, how will I be able to use the save data? would I need to replay and collect everything? or do you think someone would have a save file with something nearly completed and all djiin and everything? that I could someehow imprt to a EZ flash or a Dsone2 flashcart?

20. electromakumba

electromakumba Well-Known Member

I can't wait too ;) Btw what did they do, a complete restyling or just a porting?