1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Cant Use the union room in Pokemon Heart Gold

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by voldemont, Apr 28, 2010.

1. voldemont

voldemont Active Member

Hey Guys!! Well I Bought the Soul Silver game and Downloaded HG, I wanted to trade some pokemon from my SS to my HG so I could Ev/Iv train them. But everytime I try to connect in the union room I get Kicked out =(. Is there any way around this? N if I cant trade, is there any easier way to fix my pokemons Iv's in my original game?? :p

2. three_strangers

three_strangers Well-Known Member

Which one is getting kicked out? If it's the ROM, try updating the firmware. I trade with my friends who have the actual game, and I have no problems.
    On the note of Individual Values, they can't be changed (unless you have Pokesav I think) on existing pokemon. Either breed pokemon until you have your desired IVs or cheat.

3. voldemont

voldemont Active Member

Well I get kicked out of the rom one, Im using the latest kernal for R4 but im playing thre game on Ysmenu. I cant s the cheats without ysmenu, I really want to use the cheats that allows you to c the Iv's of pokemon. That would save me soo much time!! and Yes I could cheat with pokesav ( even tough I dont know hot to use :p ) but It just dont feel right. OKay I will try to find the latest version of Ysmenu maybe that will help thanks ;D