1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Cant run games for my NDS (I'm using supercard mini sd)!!! help!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by blackwolfikmal, Nov 22, 2012.

1. I NEED HELP WITH SOME GAMES THAT CAN'T RUN IN MY SUPERCARD MINI SD FOR NDS!!!! GAMES SUCH AS GTA : CHINATOWN WARS, POKEMON CONQUEST, POKEMON RANGER : GUARDIAN SIGNS ETC... AND ALSO, WHY DOES THE PHRASE "NOT ENOUGH POINTS TO DOWNLOAD" APPEAR WHEN I TRIED TO DOWNLOAD CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 3 DEFIANCE FOR NDS????

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Cut the use of CAPSLOCK! It's very annoying.

To answer your questions;
    Update/upgrade your Supercard, that's what you need to do.
    As for 'not enough points', well it litterally means you don't have enough points to download the rom.
    You can choose to become Premium Member if you want unlimited downloading privilege which is a luxury.
    You could read the below quote on how to earn points, or buy privileges.

[quote author=romulation.net 'what are points?']
    RomUlation uses a point system to prevent download abuse. We host a large number of files, and without the point sytem in place, a small number of greedy users would saturate the connection and create a poor experience for everyone else.

When you sign up at RomUlation, 500 points are credited to your account to get you started. Every megabyte you download requires 1 point. For example, an 80MB file will cost 80 points. If you run out of points, there are a variety of ways to earn more.:
    » Regular members receive 100 points credited to their account every 24 hours.
    » Become a premium member! A premium membership costs $15.00 USD, and lasts for 2 months. Premium members do not require points to download at all! See the other benefits available to you as a premium member here.
    » Upload Screenshots! Each screenshot that you upload and get approved earns you 30 points. See the screenshots section for more information.
    » Purchase points! If you just can't wait, you can purchase a block of 15,000 points for $5.00 USD.

Points are removed from your account as soon as you begin your download. The point cost for that file will then be set to zero for you for 24 hours, enabling you to redownload the file in case of a broken download or interrupted transfer. You can, however, always resume a file at no point cost.
    [/quote]

3. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Download the latest firmware for your DSTwo.
    Obviously you're using a quite outdated version.

4. i have upgraded my supercard mini sd to ver 1.85 but when i convert it using the supercard software, i look at the memory and it says 0KB .. HELP!!! :'(

5. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Make your own topic instead of posting here.

6. Reider

Reider Modereider

It... is his own topic?

Did you brainfart or something?

7. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Can you please be more specific with what you mean by 'it'? What exactly did you convert?

8. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Oops.
    Just thought, you know, the three month difference between posting, that it was probably not this topic.