1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Can't renew premium subscription... and out of points...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dowon, Jan 2, 2015.

1. dowon

dowon New Member

Hello,
    I understand that the PayPAL premium subscription is an ongoing issue.. but does anyone have any idea when it will be back up again?
    My subscription renewal happened to fall right in the middle of the whole error period and I have no way of renewing it.
    Furthermore, starting this morning, my points began depleting (although the premium member screen shows that unlimited downloading is still in effect) and now I have no more points left...
    Any help or information would be greatly appreciated :)

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

unlimited downloading ended this morning for people without an active premium account.

3. dowon

dowon New Member

I see.. any estimated time of completion for the premium subscription renewal via PayPAL?
    Also, is there another way of making the transaction aside from PayPAL?
    Thank you~

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

No and no. All I can say at the moment is that Seph is working on it and he hopes to have a resolution soon.

5. chris247

chris247 New Member

Seems to be working again. Thank god. This is the only place that lets me download at my full dl speed(16mb/s) and has pretty much all the roms/isos I need.Thanks!

6. Safredsafwan

Safredsafwan New Member

why i cant buy premium member? it says "Sorry, premium membership is currently not available." can someone tell me what is the problem here?

7. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Read: http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=63996.0