1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Can't remove Nintendo-approved 3DS screen protector

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by treec_cynda, Aug 13, 2011.

1. treec_cynda

treec_cynda Guest

I've done 3 different Google searches, tried packaging and duct tape (couldn't find Scotch tape), and tried my fingernail, all to no avail. Can anyone help?

Thanks for answers.

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Then it's doing it's job

3. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Is it Nintendo Approved, or bought from a Chinese site that insists it is Nintendo Approved?

4. Lea-Gamer

Lea-Gamer Well-Known Member

I've had this problem with my DS lite. I lifted it from one corner by using a metal staple, slid underneath.

5. treec_cynda

treec_cynda Guest

Bought from Walmart.

I think I'll try that, thanks.

6. buchichu

buchichu Well-Known Member

I've heard of people destroying their units because of these things...

7. fabvini

fabvini Well-Known Member

why do you want to remove it??? Did you apply it incorrectly?

8. treec_cynda

treec_cynda Guest

Yes, that's what happened. I wasn't able to get all the air bubbles out, and it's interfering with my 3D.

9. RandomRedMage

RandomRedMage Well-Known Member

I never understod the need for a screen protector on a clamshell type handheld... :/ I'm more worried about the outer shell taking damage than the screens... since the screens are covered when its closed. and when I am playng it I'm not touching the top screen and the bottom screen I handle gently with a stylus. o_o so unless your one of those people that leave the system open, or stab at the touch screen like your stylus is a knife and the DS is that guy you want to not exist anymore. >.>

10. hirokaski

hirokaski Well-Known Member

i think the tops screens a annoying with those damn marks on the 3d screen it pisses me off